Payment Plan: When booking directly with us, we offer flexible bookings and cancellations, and a simple payment plan. Confirm your booking with a 25% deposit and the other 75% is due 14 days before your tour departure. This will be offered to you when you complete your booking.
Meals: Please advise of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking. We offer plenty of variety and do our best to provide fresh products. Snacks, soft drinks and alcohol are not included.
Camping: Our tours are camping adventures, and participation and involvement are required from our passengers. People do need to enjoy the outdoors, hiking, and be able to cope with extreme weather conditions if travelling at the peak of summer. Camping on this tour is a mixture of national parks, campgrounds and bush camps (no facilities).
Swags: When camping, we use single swags. Swags are ‘Aussie Bed Rolls’ made from sturdy canvas with a mattress built into the swag. Passengers need to provide a sleeping bag and pillow to insert into the swag.
Our wet weather option is a 3-person dome tent, which is shared by two people. These are only provided in the case of heavy rain.
Fitness: A good level of fitness is required, and you need to be prepared for walks of between 3-9 kilometres on some days. This may involve rough ground and perhaps getting wet.
Fit for Travel: As part of our Safe Adventures program, all passengers are required to complete an online check-in which includes a ‘Fit for Travel’ self-declaration to confirm you are free from illness. Two days before your scheduled departure, you will be emailed a link to complete the online check-in for your tour. To find out more about how we are keeping passengers safe, click here.
Minimum Numbers: This tour requires a minimum of 6 people to operate. In the unlikely event, the tour you are booked on is cancelled because minimum numbers have not been met, we will transfer all monies paid onto another departure date in the future. If this is not suitable, we will refund your tour price in full.
Booking Terms & Conditions: We recommend reading our full Booking Terms & Conditions before booking.
Check out Essential Info for everything you need to know about our tour from Perth to Esperance and Margaret River!