Enter Our Giveaway to Win
Australia’s Best Outback Adventure Tour Valued at $1875!
Enter our newest Giveaway to win an adventure tour to the world’s most remote music festival. The Birdsville Big Red Bash. It sold out in record time this year. However, there is still one way to get yourself there!
In July 2020, we are running one extraordinary special event tour to the iconic festival. Set amongst the sand dunes in Queensland’s Simpson Desert, this epic 9-Day Outback Adventure from Adelaide is set to become a bucket-list festival experience for music lovers from all over the world!
Including return transport, camping, tents and equipment, breakfasts, entry to The Bash, and a professional and entertaining tour guide, there really is no better way to experience this uniquely Australian festival!
The Grand Prize
The giveaway winner will receive a voucher for a nine-day, outback adventure – a roundtrip from Adelaide to the Big Red Bash!
This special event charter departs Adelaide Saturday 4th July 2020.
How to Enter
It couldn’t be any simpler! All you have to do is head to our website and enter your name and email address.
Hot tip: For even more chances to win, tag a friend you’d take with you in our Big Red Bash posts on Facebook and Instagram. For each comment you tag a friend in, you’ll get an additional entry in the Giveaway 😉
Terms & Conditions
- Offer closes midnight (AEST) 29 Feb 2020.
- The giveaway winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email.
- Nullarbor Traveller will provide the winner with a voucher via email.
- Travel must be redeemed on 4th July 2020.
- This prize cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
- The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash or exchange.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Nullarbor Traveller. Please refer to the website booking conditions.
- Prize redemption and trip booking must be made directly with Nullarbor Traveller at [info @ nullarbortraveller.com.au] or by calling +61 8 8687 0455.
- Nullarbor Traveller cannot be held responsible if the tour is unable to proceed, for any reason.
Our Eco Travel Commitment
Responsible, sustainable, carbon-neutral travel has been our focus since we started over 15 years ago. Find out more about Nullarbor Traveller’s eco travel certification here.