Giveaway Winner Announcement
Australia’s Best Outback Adventure Tour valued at $1950
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GIVEAWAY WINNER!!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE…
And the winner of Australia’s Best Outback Adventure Tour valued at $1950 is… Cherylle Hampton! 🥳🍾👏
Cherylle has claimed her incredible 9-Day Outback Adventure – a roundtrip from Adelaide to the Big Red Bash – and will be jumping on board in July 2020 for the trip of a lifetime.
A big thank you to everyone who entered. Keep an eye on your emails as we’ll be sending a little consolation prize your way.
Grab yourself a ticket to the Big Red Bash 2020
The Birdsville Big Red Bash – the world’s most remote music festival – sold out in record time this year.
But don’t worry if you missed out on winning our giveaway.
There is still one way to get yourself there because we have the last few tickets!
In July 2020, we are running one extraordinary special event tour to the iconic festival, set amongst the sand dunes in Queensland’s Simpson Desert. This epic 9-Day Outback Adventure from Adelaide is set to become a bucket-list festival experience for music lovers from all over the world!
Our tour includes:
- return transport,
- tents and equipment,
- entry to The Bash, and
- a professional and entertaining tour guide.
It really is the best way to experience this uniquely Australian festival!
This special event charter departs Adelaide on Saturday, 4th July 2020.
The Grand Prize
The giveaway winner received a voucher for a nine-day, outback adventure – a roundtrip from Adelaide to the Big Red Bash!
Terms & Conditions
- Offer closed midnight (AEST) 29 Feb 2020.
- The giveaway winner was chosen at random and contacted via email.
- Nullarbor Traveller provided the winner with a voucher via email.
- Travel must be redeemed on 4th July 2020.
- This prize cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
- The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash or exchange.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Nullarbor Traveller. Please refer to the website booking conditions.
- Prize redemption and trip booking must be made directly with Nullarbor Traveller at [info @ nullarbortraveller.com.au] or by calling +61 8 8687 0455.
- Nullarbor Traveller cannot be held responsible if the tour is unable to proceed, for any reason.
Our Eco Travel Commitment
Responsible, sustainable, carbon-neutral travel has been our focus since we started over 15 years ago. Find out more about Nullarbor Traveller’s eco travel certification here.