Enter Our Giveaway to Win
Australia’s Best Eco Adventure Tour Valued at $1875!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER!!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE … and the winner of Australia’s Best Eco-Adventure Tour Valued at $1875 is Evelyne Homan! 🥳🍾👏
Evelyn has claimed her incredible 10-Day Adelaide to Perth Adventure and will be jumping on board in September 2020 for the trip of a lifetime.
A big thank you to everyone who entered. Keep an eye on your emails as we’ll be sending a little consolation prize your way.
There is no better way to discover the true essence of Australia than on a ten-day, 4,000 km certified eco adventure tour from Adelaide to Perth.
Set off from South Australia’s capital to explore the gorges of the ancient Flinders Ranges. Swim with wild sea lions and dolphins on the spectacular Eyre Peninsula.
Stand on the edge of Australia at the Great Australian Bight and immerse yourself in the real outback of the Nullarbor.
Once you cross the border into Western Australia, you’ll be amazed by some of the best beaches in the world. After that, visit Lucky Bay in Cape Le Grand National Park, home to the iconic beach-dwelling kangaroos.
Walk among the colossal old-growth forests of the South West of Western Australian and taste your way around one of the world’s best winegrowing regions, Margaret River.
Sleeping under the stars of the southern skies with a group of like-minded travellers is guaranteed to be one of the best tour experiences of your life.
The Grand Prize
The giveaway winner received a voucher for a ten-day, 4,000 km overland eco adventure tour from Adelaide to Perth!
They can redeem their prize by travelling any time in the 12 months from the date of the draw (31 Oct 2019).
Terms & Conditions
- Offer closed midnight (AEST) 31st Oct 2019.
- The giveaway winner was chosen at random and contacted via email.
- Nullarbor Traveller has provided the winner with a voucher via email.
- Travel must be redeemed within 12 months.
- This prize cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
- The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash or exchange.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Nullarbor Traveller. Please refer to the website booking conditions.
- Prize redemption and trip booking must be made directly with Nullarbor Traveller at [info @ nullarbortraveller.com.au] or by calling +61 8 8687 0455.
Our Eco Travel Commitment
Responsible, sustainable, carbon-neutral travel has been our focus since we started over 15 years ago. Find out more about Nullarbor Traveller’s eco travel certification here.