Every month for the last 8 months I have driven 8500kms with two groups of Nullarbor Traveller passengers. I can stand with my hand on my heart and say that no moment in my 60,000kms this season has been the same as the last. These epic adventure tours across the Nullarbor are so unique and there is an unbelievable amount to be seen between Adelaide and Perth. It is two thirds of Australia after all!
I get so many questions on my trips, a few of my favourites include:
- Do we saddle emus and ride them like we do with the kangaroos?
- If it’s raining will the sea lions still come into the water and play?
- Why is the road so straight?
- Do the camels actually live out here in the middle of nowhere?
- Why is the sky so blue?
- How long is the 90 mile straight?
- Why are there so many bugs out here in the bush?